Study partner

 

Study partner

The first day of senior year had been a blur of new schedules and forced small talk, but the real spark hit when I spotted her in the library after the final bell. She was my assigned study partner for the advanced lit project—eighteen, just like me, with long golden-blonde hair held back by a simple black headband, blue eyes that caught the light like polished sapphires, and a body that made the modest white crop top and tartan skirt she wore look anything but innocent. Her name was Lily, and the way her full breasts strained against the thin fabric, her toned stomach peeking out above her skirt, had me hooked from the second she smiled shyly and suggested we meet in the back stacks to "get a head start."

Mmpnx


The library was nearly empty by 4 PM, the old wooden shelves towering around us like silent guardians. Dust motes danced in the late afternoon sun filtering through high windows. I’d come prepared— a small flask of vodka tucked in my backpack alongside a joint I’d rolled that morning. “To celebrate the first day,” I said, pulling them out once we were settled on the floor between two rows of forgotten classics. Lily’s eyes widened, but she didn’t say no. “I’ve never really… after school like this,” she murmured, biting her plump lower lip. But curiosity won. She took the first sip.


The vodka burned going down, and she coughed cutely, giggling as warmth spread through her. We passed it back (I faked drinking) and forth while flipping through *The Great Gatsby*, her shoulder brushing mine. Two shots in, her cheeks flushed pink. Three, and she was leaning into me, her soft tits pressing against my arm as she complained about how tight her shirt felt in the stuffy air. I lit the joint next, holding it to her lips. “Just inhale slow,” I whispered. She did, eyes fluttering shut as the sweet smoke filled her lungs. Coughing turned to laughter, then to a hazy, languid smile as the high crept in.


By the time the flask was half-empty and the joint a roach, Lily was drunk and stoned, her head resting on my shoulder, body loose and pliant. “Everything feels… tingly,” she breathed, her voice husky. Her hand absentmindedly traced circles on my thigh. The library was dead silent except for our breathing. I tilted her chin up and kissed her—soft at first, then deeper as she melted into it, moaning quietly into my mouth. Her lips tasted like vodka and weed, sweet and forbidden.


I slid my hand under her crop top, cupping one heavy, perfect breast. Her nipple hardened instantly against my palm through the thin lace bra. “Mmm, yes…” she sighed, arching into my touch, too buzzed to pretend shyness anymore. I peeled the skirt down, revealing her creamy skin and white lace panties. Her shirt came next, revealing her full and bouncy, pink nipples begging for attention. I sucked one into my mouth, tongue swirling as she gasped, her fingers tangling in my hair. The high made every sensation sharper for her; she whimpered when I grazed her with teeth, thighs squeezing together.


Lily’s hand fumbled down to my jeans, stroking the hard bulge there with drunken eagerness. “I’ve never done this in the library,” she slurred with a tipsy laugh, but she didn’t stop me when I tugged her shorts and lace panties down her long legs. Her pussy was shaved smooth, already glistening wet from the mix of alcohol, weed, and building heat. I laid her back gently on the carpet between the shelves, spreading her thighs. She looked up at me with glassy, lust-drunk eyes—blonde hair fanned out like a halo, body flushed and trembling.


I buried my face between her legs, licking slow and deep along her slick folds. She tasted sweet and musky, her hips bucking up against my tongue as the high amplified every stroke. “Oh god… don’t stop,” she moaned, louder now, one hand gripping my hair while the other pinched her own nipple. I sucked her swollen clit, sliding two fingers inside her tight, dripping cunt. She came hard within minutes, thighs clamping around my head, a shaky cry echoing softly off the books as her walls pulsed around my fingers.


Still buzzing and needy, Lily pushed me onto my back, climbing over me with hazy determination. She freed my cock, stroking it with both hands before sinking down onto it in one slow, wet glide. “Fuck, you’re so big,” she gasped, eyes rolling back as she adjusted to the stretch. Then she started riding me—slow and sloppy at first, tits bouncing heavily with each descent, her headband slipping sideways in her messy blonde hair. The weed made her grind deeper, chasing every spark of pleasure, while the vodka loosened her inhibitions completely. I gripped her ass, thrusting up to meet her, the wet sounds of her pussy filling the quiet library aisle.


We switched positions, me behind her on all fours as she braced against a low shelf. I fucked her harder now, one hand in her hair, the other reaching around to rub her clit. Lily’s moans grew desperate, incoherent—“harder… yes, like that… I’m gonna cum again”—her body shaking as another orgasm ripped through her. I pulled out at the last second, stroking myself over her back and ass, painting her flushed skin with thick ropes of cum as I groaned her name.


We collapsed together afterward, sweaty and spent, the library’s musty scent mixing with sex and smoke. Lily curled into me, still high and giggly, tracing lazy patterns on my chest. “Best study session ever,” she whispered, already reaching for the last sip of vodka. The first day of school had just gotten a whole lot more interesting.

The heavy wooden door creaked open just as I was helping Lily pull her white crop top back on. Her lace panties were already back in place, but her tartan skirt was still crumpled on the floor beside us. The air still smelled like sex, weed, and the faint tang of vodka. Lily’s cheeks were flushed, her blonde hair a tousled mess, headband slightly crooked as she giggled softly, still riding the high.


“Closing time, kids,” a low, husky voice called from the end of the aisle.

zznhu


The librarian stood there in the dim light — a stunning redhead with wavy hair cascading over her shoulders, wearing a crisp white button-up blouse undone just enough to reveal deep cleavage, and a dangerously short black mini skirt that hugged her hips. In one hand she held a smoldering joint, in the other a glass of amber whiskey with ice. A thin trail of smoke curled around her face. Her eyes had that glossy, half-lidded look of someone who’d been indulging for a while. She swayed just a little as she took another slow drag.


At first, she didn’t seem to fully register the scene. Maybe she was too buzzed herself. “Library’s closing. You two need to pack up and…” Her voice trailed off as her gaze drifted over Lily’s barely-dressed state — the open crop top, the visible lace panties, the flushed skin, the unmistakable haze in both our eyes.


A slow, knowing smile curved her red lips.


“Well, well,” she murmured, voice thick and smoky. “Looks like someone’s been having their own little after-hours party back here.” She took another sip of whiskey, then beckoned with the hand holding the joint. “My office. Now. Both of you.”


Lily shot me a wide-eyed, giggly glance, but the librarian — whose nameplate on her desk later revealed as Ms. Valeria — didn’t wait for protest. She turned on her heel, her short skirt riding up just enough to show the curve of her ass as she walked. We followed, Lily clutching her tartan skirt in one hand, still barefoot and wobbly from the mix of vodka and weed.


Valeria’s office was tucked in the back corner — dimly lit, lined with more books, a big leather couch against one wall, and the faint scent of her own indulgences lingering in the air. She closed the door behind us with a soft click, then leaned back against her desk, crossing her long legs. The joint burned between her fingers as she looked us over more carefully.


“You two reek of weed and sex,” she said bluntly, though her tone was amused rather than angry. Her own eyes were glassy, cheeks lightly flushed. “And don’t think I didn’t notice how gone you both are.” She took a long, slow drag and exhaled toward the ceiling. “Lily, right? And you…” She nodded at me. “Sit.”


We obeyed, sinking onto the couch. Lily’s crop top was still half-unbuttoned, her full breasts rising and falling quickly with nervous excitement. Valeria’s gaze lingered on her, then on me.


“I should write you up,” she continued, swirling her whiskey. “But… it’s been a long fucking day.” She pushed off the desk and stepped closer, her short skirt brushing against Lily’s knees. “And you two look like you’re having way more fun than I was before I started on this.” She held the joint out toward Lily, who hesitated only a second before leaning in and taking a hit.


Valeria watched with heavy-lidded satisfaction as Lily exhaled shakily, then turned to me. “Your turn. And hand over whatever you’ve got left in that flask.”


The tension in the room thickened. Valeria’s free hand idly traced the hem of her tiny skirt as she watched us share the last of the vodka and the joint. Soon the three of us were floating in the same hazy, heated cloud. Lily’s head ended up on my shoulder again, while Valeria perched on the arm of the couch, her thigh pressing warmly against us.


“Closing time doesn’t have to mean the fun stops,” she purred, voice low and smoky as she leaned down, brushing a strand of blonde hair from Lily’s face. “My office. My rules.”


Lily let out a soft, intoxicated moan as Valeria’s fingers trailed down her neck, while I felt the redhead’s other hand slide boldly onto my thigh. The night was far from over.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uncle Matty

Doctors office 2

What I.F.? Emily R